Forum suggestions/questions

Moderator: TFF Mods

hef
Experienced
Experienced

Forum suggestions/questions

Post by hef »

Is there a way to force links to open in a new tab/window in my board preferences? It's annoying when I click a link from here to a gaming shop, for example, get done with the shop site and close the tab and have to open the forum again. (Yes I know that's my fault but other boards I've been on force links to open in a new window:)

Using Chrome the board only occupies the middle half of the screen and therefore pics and stuff don't fully show (unless I right click on it and ask the browser to show me the pic in another tab/window). Is there a way around this? (short of using IE9 :puke: )

Cheers, dudes!

Reason: ''
Currently selling all my BB stuff over here
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Forum suggestions/questions

Post by Darkson »

???? ???? I'm using Chrome, and it fills the full screen, same as any other website. ???? ????

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
hef
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Forum suggestions/questions

Post by hef »

Darkson wrote:???? ???? I'm using Chrome, and it fills the full screen, same as any other website. ???? ????
I just logged out, and the login screen fills the window...yet once I'm logged in it narrows again. Tried different themes too, but I guess they just change the colours.

***edit***

Just set the theme to the one at the bottom of the list and I have a full screen of forum now. How odd. I guess it was something to do with the design of the other themes. So that issue's sorted...

Currently selling all my BB stuff over here