List of admins/mods

Moderator: TFF Mods

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

List of admins/mods

Post by sann0638 »

Hi,
is there a list anywhere of who Mods/Admins are, and what the difference is, and a description of their jobs and responsibilities? Might be helpful?

Thanks,
Mike

Reason: ''
NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: List of admins/mods

Post by Darkson »

Yeeeeeeesssssss......

At least there was...... :?:

You've got me doubting now.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
outcast
Veteran
Veteran

Post by outcast »

Just under the topic header on the top left of the page is a link that takes you here:

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=195

Is that what you were after?

"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." - Norman “Sailor Jerry” Collins
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

That's a good list - it would be nice to know the difference between admin and mod, for example, and if there is any guidance about when they should intervene etc.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Admins can do things, like set up sub-forums and ban users that mods can't. Other than that, no difference.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

And are there any guidelines as to how mods should act, as regards neutrality etc? Just wondering if a properly set up forum should have a mod Code of Conduct, something like that.

NAF Ex-President
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

No idea, I just drank the kool-aide JonnyP gave me.

burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

sann0638 wrote:And are there any guidelines as to how mods should act, as regards neutrality etc? Just wondering if a properly set up forum should have a mod Code of Conduct, something like that.
:roll: ... :lol:

Darkson is still around and I would hardly refer to him as neutral on certain topics.

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

most of us are active to some degree. I would like to think I am approachable.

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

List of admins/mods

Post by landrover »

voyagers_uk wrote:most of us are active to some degree. I would like to think I am approachable.
Hold your message in a long cleft stick, throw plenty if raw meat towards him first, and make sure that he understands that you are putting your credit card behind the bar until he is happy.
Then and only then can you broach the topic HE wants to talk about. Get him good and drunk, and just before he passes out, mention what YOU would like to discuss. Even so, be prepared to run. VERY FAST!

;-)

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Good and drunk isn't much these days. :(
Offer battered sausage and chips - works better!

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Just to mention this again - could there be a sticky post perhaps in the Announcements section saying who people are and what their jobs are? Found out something about this at the weekend, which as one of the most regular users I would have expected to know already.

NAF Ex-President
NAF Data wrangler