Notifications on new PM's?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Axtklinge
Legend
Legend

Notifications on new PM's?

Post by Axtklinge »

Hi,

I used to get an notification on my personal email whenever someone PM'ed me here in the forum (yes, I do have that option checked "Yes" on my "Global Settings"), but apparently those notifications stopped - as in I am PM'ed here but no notification shows up in the mail.

Does anyone else noticed this problem?

Thanks,
A.

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Notifications on new PM's?

Post by Darkson »

Nope, at least not when I got my last PM 3 or 4 days ago.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Axtklinge
Legend
Legend

Post by Axtklinge »

And it gets weirder...

Later in the day I put up this thread, I got a warning in my email stating I had a PM here in TFF.
I've checked, it was a message from a friend (included in my "friends list"), and I though that perhaps it was some settings option that might allow "friends" to get a warning in personal email, and would deny it to everyone else.
But the theory went down the drain just as fast, as today I got another PM from the same friend and no warning was sent to my personal email.

Bottom line, I got a couple of PM's in the past days, both from "friends list" and others, and from those only one PM issued a warning to my email...
:-?

Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

Email problems could be in the other side too, the email account. Some providers aren't very reliable, and others are "spam happy".

Axtklinge
Legend
Legend

Post by Axtklinge »

Yeah, that occurred to me, but since I've never had any issues like this in many years I was looking at other possibilities.
But thanks anyway!

Cheers,
A.