How come everyone can access TBB but me?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Snew
Legend
Legend

How come everyone can access TBB but me?

Post by Snew »

All weekend, on my home computer, I was unable to access TBB. I just thought the site was down and didn't think anything of it till I started receiving PM notices. I came into work today and it works here.

Has anyone got any idea if it may be a setting on my computer or something? I just get a note saying that the domain is unavailable. It has only happened on THIS website. Anything else I try to access is up in an instant.

Could it be a problem with my ISP not recognizing the domain this board is on?

help

Reason: ''
Have fun!
Khankill
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Khankill »

Had the same problem this morning. Everything has been working fine since about 8:00EST.

Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

The problem is that I can't get it back. It still doesn't work at home. I wrote Johnny about it once and it started working again for a while, it's back down now though and it looks like it's for the count.

Have fun!
Mestari
Legend
Legend

Post by Mestari »

ljm has had similar problems - he asked me one day (beginning of January) when TBB is going back up again as he hadn't been able to access it for a long time. And TBB had been up almost all the time during that said period. There was a one two-day shutdown, IIRC, but otherwise it was fine.
Appears that some machines are simply unable to get here from time to time.

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]-[/url]Teemu
[i][size=67]Don't lynch me! I'm the captain of the carpet ship![/size][/i]
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I suffered the dame way over the weekend/Mon/Tues, but from Wed onwards it's been fine.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.