Dwarf board 'restock'

Moderator: TFF Mods

Loki
Legend
Legend

Dwarf board 'restock'

Post by Loki »

Anyone got contact with GW who is willing to say whether this mornings 're-stock' of Dwarf/Skaven stuff was an IT male chicken-up, i.e. shouldn't have happened at all, or whether they only ordered a number significantly lower than the number of 'E-mail me's they had?

Reason: ''
Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
Bsking
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Dwarf board 'restock'

Post by Bsking »

No contact with GW myself, but would like to add my voice to the "They've f*cked up AGAIN". Given the timings of your post, I would have had a 15 minutes window (maximum) from receiving the email at 11:21 to it being out of stock.

Either they didn't have many at all, or their '1 per customer' mechanism doesn't work very well - would be nice to know which one it is!

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

I got e-mail at 11.00, was on "Buy Now" ~11.10 back to "E-mail Now" at 11.15, so if you received e-mail at 11.21 you were f****** to begin with!

Bsking
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bsking »

Have double-checked. Was indeed 11:21 the email arrived in my inbox.

What a bunch of utter, utter incompetents ... it makes me really rather angry!

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

My GUESS... IT/Marketing messed up, link should not have gone active until Saturday, they realised in first 10 mins and closed it but are honouring those that managed to get through in the window this morning.

So should go back on sale Saturday unless they somehow managed to spectacularly underestimate the demand, but they have all the people who had registered on 'E-mail me' to guide them on re-stock.