How about a forum for game reports?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Zombie
Legend
Legend

How about a forum for game reports?

Post by Zombie »

It's not that i like reading game reports, it's that if they had their own forum, i wouldn't see them pop up in general chat anymore. Good riddance.

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Nice attitude again there, Zombe :roll:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Zombie
Legend
Legend

Post by Zombie »

Hey, i tell it like it is!

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

No, you tell it like you think it is. Some people might like them in the general forum. (Actually, I agree with you on having a games report forum, it's just the attitude ).

But let's not start another slanging thread, there's to many of those around already.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Zombie
Legend
Legend

Re: How about a forum for game reports?

Post by Zombie »

Zombie wrote:It's not that i like reading game reports, it's that if they had their own forum, i wouldn't see them pop up in general chat anymore. Good riddance.
How many "i" do you see in there? What makes you think that i'm talking about anyone else here? What's your problem with me today?

Mestari
Legend
Legend

Post by Mestari »

Maybe Darkson is having his periods? :P :wink: :lol:

But seriously:
I haven't seen too many game reports, but if people are annoyed by them popping up all the time a new forum might be in place.
I always use the "show posts since last visit"-button, so to me this makes no difference as they'll be shown to me anyhow.

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]-[/url]Teemu
[i][size=67]Don't lynch me! I'm the captain of the carpet ship![/size][/i]