Forums by Race?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Quetzalcoatl
Rookie
Rookie

Forums by Race?

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Hi, I just registered to the board, and I'm a relative newbie to BB. However, I've been lurking for a bit, and find this board a great resource. I've used the search function to find out about certain races, as I'm considering trying them out. It occured to me that it might make a great deal of sense to have a forum for each race's Tactics & Development, and a general catch all Tactics & Team Development for topics which are not race specific. Seems to me that most of the posts are race specific, and that organizing them that way would allow one to get to the material they are looking for more quickly.

Cheers,

-Ricardo :D

Reason: ''
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor. -Peter
-tsk
Experienced
Experienced

Post by -tsk »

It would be great to have team tactics and skill development advice and other such stuff somewhat concentrated and in their own racial forums or somewhere. (Orcs would have their own, Undead their own, Amazon their own, etc. etc. etc.)

It works nice the way it is, don't get me wrong, but its just a bit annoying sometimes trying to find the right answers. But with each team having their own little "corner" it would help navigating and finding the right material a bit faster. (Not everyone has the luxury of staying online 6h/day at work :wink: )

But then again, there is so much material on the site it would take ages to sort, and who's got the spare time to do that, so maybe this was just a stupid idea?

edit: didn't mean you, Ricardo, with the "stupid idea" remark, sorry.

Reason: ''
NDNE
[size=75]Skeleton blocking a Minotaur -> Three dice to Mino's advantage -> Three pows -> Badly hurt... "Respect my f-ing authority!!!"[/size]