Zombie's parting comments

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Zombie's parting comments

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Zombie has been banned from TBB ... I'm posting his final comments as the accused getting a parting comment is fair.

Zombie asked me to post his epitath/final comments which I do now edited * * for TBB rules:
Woot! I've been banned from TBB! Kinda cool when you think about it.
I'd never been banned from a forum before, even the one (www.karljay.com) where political discussion was one of the biggest things, and that was populated in majority by Americans, and where many people have been banned, and i was the biggest poster for a long while. Why? Because i've always stuck to the rules, no matter where i go. But at TBB, it seems that the same rules don't apply to everyone. Stupid way to run a forum if you ask me.

Anyway, i really couldn't care less that i've been banned. It means more
time to spend on other things. I won't be childish like Pariah would and
come back under another acronym. That's not my style. I'm always myself and WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get).

I'd like you to post this to the forum for me as a post mortem if you
can. But you're the only one from TBB who i find was worth the effort to
write this to, so i don't really care if you don't. The discussions i had
with you there were the only ones worth remembering. Good day to you and the *heck with TBB management*!
Galak

After careful thought .... while I agree to posting this ... I'm not interested in seeing the comments that might follow. ... thread locked ... its just for information and to pass on the final comments from someone who while I didn't agree with often ... I respected his thoughts and take on the game.

Reason: ''