DUNGEONBOWL 2005 Tickets are on sale !

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Kheldar
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Kheldar »

My ticket is awaiting me at home. Just one and a half week undtil I'm at home ;-)

Reason: ''
Green Velvet
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Green Velvet »

on board, yes...
waiting 3 hours in the gw shop until the really stupid trolls of the german mail order got the really good idea to do something for their salaries and accept an order for tickets at last :evil: :evil: :evil:

Don't panic.
olaf
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olaf »

@green-velvet, next time dont tell them your name, it could be quicker then :wink:

DUNGEONBOWL (drunk) german champion 2004
BLOODBOWL XLIV (dead drunk) winner of the league cup 2005, PLATT BOWL 2007 champion
nothing is older then the glory of yesterday
German team 2005. team Brandenburg 2006
Green Velvet
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Green Velvet »

such a comment could only be written by some "special guest who's invited for free", also known as "cheater" :wink:
maybe next time it's on you to handle with some of these trolls... 8) 8)

Don't panic.
olaf
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olaf »

:D :D :D

DUNGEONBOWL (drunk) german champion 2004
BLOODBOWL XLIV (dead drunk) winner of the league cup 2005, PLATT BOWL 2007 champion
nothing is older then the glory of yesterday
German team 2005. team Brandenburg 2006
UtakHai
Veteran
Veteran

Post by UtakHai »

Finally meet with Traveller today and got my ticket..I am 0091, let's hope this won't be my ranking after DB05 is over ;)
Anyway, has anyone a clue, how the GW staff is going to organize this tournament??
I mean there is no official list who is going to play including the race, nor their team names..
Would be hard to enter such an amount of player names, team names and races in one sheet in a decent time or did I miss something??

Thanks to Trav again for the ticket..
See ya in Cologne, btw. I will field Necromantics (did quite well the last 2 tournaments I attended :))

Team Unqualified World Cup II Amsterdam
Team Germany Eurobowl 2012 Copenhagen
Blitzwing
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Blitzwing »

Does anyone know what kind of skill progression we are going to be using? The dungeonbowl web-page (English translation) does not mention anything about this.

It also says "Only the final Game will be played using the Dungeon Bowl Ruleset", does this mean the final to decide the winner or everyone's last game on the Sunday?

Geggster
Eurobowl Superstar

Post by Geggster »

I imagine (but don't know) a very similar tourney to last year.

That means one skill per game, chosen post-game and only the Grand Final gets played in the Dungeon (they only have one stadium (brilliant though it is).

Geggster

Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when they find out, you're a mile away...... and you have their shoes.
JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Ok... does anyone know if there are still tickets available ? I just saw that the train-fare for me is only 36 €, that's not too shabby.

Still dont know if I can do this, but it looks like fun. Am I correct that you will play most of the games on a normal pitch ?

And, of course i need a place to stay, but I can find some solutionfor that... youth Hostels arent THAT bad, right ?? :D

edit: Shit, it's sold out... oh well, maybe next year then, or if someone has bought a ticket already and doesnt want to/cant go...???

Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

In case you find a ticket ...
JaM wrote:Still dont know if I can do this, but it looks like fun. Am I correct that you will play most of the games on a normal pitch ?
^
If you don't play in the final, all your games will be on a regular pitch.
And, of course i need a place to stay, but I can find some solutionfor that... youth Hostels arent THAT bad, right ?? :D
Accomodation from Saturday to Sunday is included in the ticket price. And actually the whole tournament is in a Youth Hostel.

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

I might get one...

Was thinking of coming there on friday, and leaving on monday again.
And it's good to see that I dont have to play in a dungeon !! It still hurts from the last time when I went into a dungeon to "play a game"... :o