Greetings, I have a question about where to post model pics

Moderator: TFF Mods

yggdrasil
Veteran
Veteran

Greetings, I have a question about where to post model pics

Post by yggdrasil »

Hello all,
When I was a young teenager, one of the first GW miniature games I encountered were Blood Bowl 2nd ed and the accompanying Dungeonbowl. Being a geek, I fell instantly in love and got the games with my pocket money. Ahh, nostalgia.
Being a shy geek, I didn't really have anyone to play with, but I loved painting the models and reading the books just the same.
Fast forward to the present - still being a shy geek, but a bit less so, and actually have some friends I play miniature games with. Though most of my attention goes towards Warmachine and 40k, I still really love Blood Bowl.
A few days ago I got on another BB kick, and tried to talk about it on Warseer, the forum where I usually talk about 40k, but there didn't seem to be many people interested - so I came here. Nice to meet you all. :)
My newbie question is this. My main interest in GW is painting and modeling. On Warseer, there is a 'project logs' section where people can post pictures of their miniatures, the Warmachine forum has a similar 'painting and modeling' section. Is there something like that here? If not, do people just post their stuff in general chat - or does nobody post miniature pictures?
Thanks for reading, may your dice roll well. :)

Lars / Ygg (Wishing on Warseer and BoLS)

Reason: ''
yggdrasil
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Greetings, I have a question about where to post model p

Post by yggdrasil »

Ahahahahaaaa... I realise the issue. When I've been here before, I wasn't logged in (only just registered), and therefore wasn't able to see all the other forums that have now appeared after I logged in. I see the painting forums now and my question is answered. However, my hello to everyone still stands. 8)

Corvidius
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Corvidius »

yggdrasil wrote:Ahahahahaaaa... I realise the issue. When I've been here before, I wasn't logged in (only just registered), and therefore wasn't able to see all the other forums that have now appeared after I logged in. I see the painting forums now and my question is answered. However, my hello to everyone still stands. 8)
lol.

Hey man, welcome to the site, look forward to seeing your model pics. :)

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

yes, Welcome to the site, hang around, post your pics and any opinions you have on the game itself

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
yggdrasil
Veteran
Veteran

Post by yggdrasil »

Thanks, will do!

Skurk78
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Skurk78 »

Welcome, hope you'll enjoy the forums, I know I do.

What teams do you like/don't like? Any favourite figs? You'll find there are a lot more figs than just GW being used in this game.

Death to the high elves. Dark Elves prevail!!!