GOD OF THE GOBBOS 2011, UK

Every team has a story. If you want to tell the BB world yours, then this is the place to do it.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Re: GOD OF THE GOBBOS 2011, UK

Post by Pipey »

It would be remiss of me not to point out that at Geordie Bowl there was one Goblin coach (moi). I placed as highest goblin player!!! Field of 22 coaches I think.

:D

Reason: ''
UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

:D...still counts! Im on it now....

"In Dodge We Trust"
Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

*A-HEM!*

GEORDIE BOWL

>> The tallest Stunty player on the tournament circuit, one Mr. Pippy, braved the 22 others attending by lowering himself to G.I.T level and taking the only Goblin team to attend. the 20pts gained takes him from 6th position to a constested 4th along side a Mr Paul Winters. :D

"In Dodge We Trust"
Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

VAULT BOWL II

>> Our host and Tournament Organiser, GamesVaultSteve, took the manly approach to playing in his own tourni, with Gobbo's, and through sheer luck :wink: managed to get top Gobo points and joins the mass of green skin G.I.T at multi-joint 8th :orc:

>> Gonk Jnr, The Gremster, came out swinging literally with his Gobbos and managed to get himself Best Sportsman award for his good natured play. Well done that man! 10pts takes his first step onto the ladder at 9th.

"In Dodge We Trust"
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Pug wrote:VAULT BOWL II

>> Gonk Jnr, The Gremster, came out swinging literally with his Gobbos and managed to get himself Best Sportsman award for his good natured play. Well done that man! 10pts takes his first step onto the ladder at 9th.
Well done to him, ive played him and he is a great opponent!

nice one Buddy.

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

nice one Buddy.

Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

glowworm wrote:

nice one Buddy.
Shame he didn't take the monika "Anakin"

"Yes!..The Farce is strong in this one!...."

"In Dodge We Trust"
Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

STUNTY SLAM

>> I call FOUL!, but what can you do!. Leipziger takes top place at his own tournament and a massive 90pts to his name and the "Troll-ius and Cressida". This shoots him straight in as an opening game to joint 2nd on the ladder. :o :o

>> The ever powerful, Podrey and his lads "Bummed Monkeys", grab 80pts and an instant 3rd place. Niiice!

>> Battlepuppy makes his sencond gobbo apperance and sidles away with 70pts propelling him from a lowly 9th to a joint 2nd place. :D

>> "Gobbo's Gobbos", under the dubious coaching skills of The Choosengobbo, sweep up more points for their cause and manage to scramble off the bottom rung with their 60pts and end up sitting on a joint 4th position.

>> Wormy, not usually assosiated with stunty! wades in (Get it! get it!...*sigh*) and takes 50pts for a straight entry at 6th place with his "Sin City Naztee Bunglaz".

>> Caesar-22, make a good first time showing and a pocket of 40pts to enter him straight into the 7th spot.

>> Pazzer, another newbi to the stunty world, slips away with 30pts with his gobbos "Mad As A Hatter". and perch themselves at 8th place

>> Probably the best named team at the Stunty Slam, Ninjahamster and the lads "I Like Squig Butts & I cannot Fly!" take the 20pts loose change and drop into 9th.

>> Bringing up the rearguard of the G.I.Ts is Dazlamb and "Da Ertz". The reside at bum last, 10th.

IRONMANJ ONE DAYER

>> El Podfrey braves the masses and wades into the Onedayers as the only stunty team and takes 20pts unchallenged, pushing him up from 3rd to 2nd. Salute!

STABB

>> Paul Winters re-enters the fray amongst the G.I.Ts and comes out top gobbo. Claims his 30pts and shuffles from 6th to a cozy joint 3rd alongside Leipziger and Battlepuppy.

>> Warbossrichard, gets his G.I.T in and takes 20pts and enters the smelly ranks of gobbos with an opening 10th place. Good to see you Sir!

>> TomSimm109, takes his first tentative step onto the Gobbo ladder at 11th when he claims the last 10pts.

ROCKET BOWL III

>> The Geggster himself has claimed his first stamp in his G.I.T book, with "The Black Fingernail", proving himself top Gobbo and 20pts. snuggling him into the massed ranks at 10th place.

>> Young and undaunted in the face of overwhelming odds, The Gremster steps forward with "The Gremsters" and wrestle away 10pts, taking him off the bottom rung and creeping up to 10th. :orc:

"In Dodge We Trust"