Madshermans kitbashed High Elves

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Norse
Da Organiza

Re: Madshermans kitbashed High Elves

Post by Norse »

definitely a Cougar team name.. unless of course you already have a Zon team in leopardprint? :wink:

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Madsherman »

Yeah, I like Cougars as well, but the tails on those fur cape are very Lion-y.. So maybe I'll stick with >Elven Name< Mountain Lions. So you are never really sure if it's the town thats in the mountains and the mascot is a lion or it's a regular town, and the mascots a mountain lion.. Am I making sense? I've had a few glasses of scotch.

"Accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a halfling is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All depends upon it." -Ronyld Spïers
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

I hope to join you soon. :-)

Ocean Breeze Ocelots sound suitably elvish to me. Still dangerous, but with a wine spritzer campness only panzee High Elves can muster! :-D

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Madsherman »

Nice name! Are you also using Lions of Chrace minis?

"Accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a halfling is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All depends upon it." -Ronyld Spïers
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

no, I decided the Black Scorpion humans were far better as HEs, had them painted up in white/red Spartan theme. I do like kitbashed elves though, I kitbashed my DEs from a variety of DE and Dark Eldar pieces

Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

Norse wrote:I hope to join you soon. :-)

Ocean Breeze Ocelots sound suitably elvish to me. Still dangerous, but with a wine spritzer campness only panzee High Elves can muster! :-D
When you say dangerous, you mean cute, right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

yeah, dangerously cute... ;-)

Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Madsherman »

Sick at home, so I'm trying to inch myself closer to a finish with these guys. They look a bit dirty atm, because I still need to touch up and highlight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Madsherman »

Dadgummit.. The 3rd ed catchers I received are a lot smaller than I anticipated.. they're a whole head smaller than the rest.. WITHOUT the helmets. And being the size fetishist that I am (they're ST3 and don't look it) I ordered some spare parts and built 4 new ones from Various wood elf arms, cold one rider torsos and sisters of avelorn heads and legs.

Metalface13
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Metalface13 »

Looking nice.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

Would'nt happen to have 2 "spare" heads for sale/trade? I have 2 gas-pez arts high elves and i don't have their noogins :(

PM me, mate. :D

Rick Sanchez lives!
Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Madsherman »

-after a loong break. BB 2016 got me riled up again about Bloodbowl, and started on making my catchers. So Now I've sculpted catching mits for all of them, and they're about ready to get a coat of paint.