Passing ogre rolls 3rd double

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Passing ogre rolls 3rd double

Post by Itchen Masack »

The snot launcher bit is fine. But launching snots can never be an accurate pass so you just need to get the little fella in the air. With standard conditions, especially with Nerves of Steel, that is on a 3+ at Short Pass range. Strong Arm or Accurate make it a 2+. Strong Arm AND Accurate is still a 2+.

Reason: ''
Optimus Prime
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Passing ogre rolls 3rd double

Post by Optimus Prime »

Itchen Masack wrote:The snot launcher bit is fine. But launching snots can never be an accurate pass so you just need to get the little fella in the air. With standard conditions, especially with Nerves of Steel, that is on a 3+ at Short Pass range. Strong Arm or Accurate make it a 2+. Strong Arm AND Accurate is still a 2+.
Hey itch

Just something that i was experimenting on will more than likely take this build to the OFL if i can get a double on a damn ogre...
Like i said hes now good for throwing balls as well as snots and as for strong arm i will prob take BT unless he rolls another double which i doubt it.... i just wanted to throw a snot on 2+ now to get better win results as the 3+ was working but not all the time so now its just easier to get the throw off... ag4 is the next step and if i can get an agility 5 then man i am in heaven ag5 snot dangerous for the 1 turners lol its like skaven 1 turn tds

Reason: ''