note to Wild Things fans

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

note to Wild Things fans

Post by bound for glory »

Firstly, I want tell all who bought any sets and did'nt get them, PM me and I will re send you what you did'nt get. My wife, who does all posting(she has an ebay store(antiques) has been "asleep at the wheel" so to speak. Its no excuse, but it seems she has either sent to the wrong address or not posted at all. She has been more worried about my settlement resolution then posting to people who paid for these figures, and I am sorry for that. Again, its no excuse, but thats all I can say. Forgive us.

Second, all who did'nt get there figures, I will be giving you the next set FREE OF CHARGE. Just get in touch with me, and we will work it out.

Now, the good news.

As you know(or not), 2016 was the LAST Mike Kriger Memorial Cup. My health is bad and getting worse, and as these last 3 years its been just me and shirley running the tourney, its too much work.

Good news is, we will be having the Wild Things team made a bit quicker. I have a few bucks :D more to play with, so that means I will be having my man RYKAR getting the sets done as the following:

Early 2017-Judith and Max#4, and the Secret Weapons Max's(Ball&Chain, Pogo, Chainsaw, Bomb and Dagger)

Late 2017-Ira and Max#5, and Katherine and Max#6(this finishes the "big guy" Wild Things)

Early 2018-Alex(star player. He will be the size of a 3rd ed chaos warrior) and 4 Max's(this will make 10 different Max's).

So when the team is completed, this is how it will look:

6 "ogre" Wild Things
10 different Max's(snotling sized)
5 Secret weapons Max's
1 "star player"

Thats how the set will be. There are a couple(maybe 4?) of "unnamed" Wild Things in the childrens book, and they look cool, and I may have them made, but right now, thats how it will be.

Again, I am very sorry about any figures anyone did'nt get. I certainly hope that you did'nt think I was going to cheat you.

Reason: ''
Rick Sanchez lives!
natsirtm
Experienced
Experienced

Re: note to Wild Things fans

Post by natsirtm »

Thanks John. I understand real life happens. I never got my set 3 - we've been emailing recently.
Please keep me in the loop about the rest of the set - I want mine completed.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

So you need 3 sets of Bull and Max#3, right, mate? PM me, and I'll repost and send you a new tracking#.

Thanks for understanding.

Rick Sanchez lives!
gregory_n_white
Experienced
Experienced

Post by gregory_n_white »

Hi mate, we swapped PMs last weekend so i wont replicate the details here.
Second, all who did'nt get there figures, I will be giving you the next set FREE OF CHARGE. Just get in touch with me, and we will work it out.
This isnt necessary. Its a really nice gesture but i dont want to take money out of your pocket due to a misunderstanding. Ill pay my own way and encourage others to do the same.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Its honestly no problem. Its something I want to do.

I have more in my pocket, these days 8) :lol: :D :wink:

Rick Sanchez lives!
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Your generosity knows no bounds, but honestly you should not throw your money away on us! We all want to support the charity, even if we do not agree with why they were sent there, we do want to help the guys that suffered.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
natsirtm
Experienced
Experienced

Post by natsirtm »

bound for glory wrote:So you need 3 sets of Bull and Max#3, right, mate? PM me, and I'll repost and send you a new tracking#.

Thanks for understanding.
No pal sorry if it was unclear - I just meant set #3. Just the single set. I emailed you recently - let me know if you really need a PM to keep track.
Also I agree with gregory_n_white - no need for freebies.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Replacement package sent out.

Big package coming to England. Glowworm is going to resend figures to all the blokes what bought wildthings.

PLEASE PLEASE let me know when you get the figures.

Rick Sanchez lives!
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

A bunch more sets were sent today.

Other news: RYKAR is sculping all the remaining figures. This means the sets will mostlikely be ready to go by march 2017, and that means I will have them for sale.

As I am running things now, I will be giving everyone a tracking number with all shipments.

I had a friend here who was VERY angry with me over my wife not sending his figures. I won't name him, but he was quite right to tell me he was angry. This has got to the point that people who paid were more then a little bothered that they did'nt get what they paid for. And I will have to have RYKAR cast more sets, as some of the sets tthat were sent to Europe went missing.

Anywhy, things are better for us, and I have started to go to "meetings". I am dependant on narcotic pain medication. I can't do much about that, as my doctor has said that I will be on those little devils for the rest of my life. But I certainly should'nt be drinking on top of that. I am working on that.

I would NEVER steal from anyone. I hope everyone understands that. Please PM me if you have a problem.

Rick Sanchez lives!
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Just retrieved package from the post office from John, turns out there was some "customs duty" to pay on it so they held it!! ( grabbing B%*tards) however it's with me now, 3 sets for UK addresses,

I'll contact the recipients and arrange delivery, if possible I may hold off until after the Xmas rush as there will be less chance of them being lost.....

@Sann: I can drop yours at Daves, believe your heading over there tomorrow?
@Heff: do you want me to post these or hold them?? You at the Welsh?
@ S.R ( sorry, don't know your TFF name) what would you prefer? I can post now, after Xmas or whatever is good for you??

@John: I'll be in touch buddy!!

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Not at the Welsh. Arbbl in Feb.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Thank you, Simon.

I hope you enjoy the figures, Heff. Let all know, here, if you like them.

Rick Sanchez lives!
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

glowworm wrote:Just retrieved package from the post office from John, turns out there was some "customs duty" to pay on it so they held it!! ( grabbing B%*tards) however it's with me now, 3 sets for UK addresses,

I'll contact the recipients and arrange delivery, if possible I may hold off until after the Xmas rush as there will be less chance of them being lost.....

@Sann: I can drop yours at Daves, believe your heading over there tomorrow?
@Heff: do you want me to post these or hold them?? You at the Welsh?
@ S.R ( sorry, don't know your TFF name) what would you prefer? I can post now, after Xmas or whatever is good for you??

@John: I'll be in touch buddy!!
Let me know what I owe you for that customs fee.

I seem to have a few extra $$ these days :wink: :lol: 8)

Rick Sanchez lives!
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Got mine, thanks. Cool figures! Not sure what I will do with them yet...

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

sann0638 wrote:Got mine, thanks. Cool figures! Not sure what I will do with them yet...
Paint them blue would be my best guess!

(In house joke, sorry unwashed masses for the obscure reference 8) )