Where are the Dwarves?!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Where are the Dwarves?!

Post by faust_33 »

Just checked the "Teams of Legends" pdf on the BB site: https://19070-presscdn-0-68-pagely.netd ... ised-1.pdf

Only Chaos Dwarves are listed. Was this on purpose? Are the Dwarves getting revised? Seems weird, with the Dwarves being the next team to get a release of models.

Reason: ''
CyberedElf
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Where are the Dwarves?!

Post by CyberedElf »

Dwarves are in Death Zone Season 1.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

The Teams of Legend PDF are the teams that aren't in an official publication yet.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Darkson wrote:The Teams of Legend PDF are the teams that aren't in an official publication yet.
Ah okay, thanks! So used to the CRP, with everything in one easy to find spot. Once I have time, I will probably just update my copy of the CRP with the rules changes. I wonder how many others are planning on doing that? At any rate, the dwarves are there, feel free to delete this thread. False alarm.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Banned! I did a little happy dance. Then there they were in all their broken beardy boringness in DZ1

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Heff wrote:Banned! I did a little happy dance. Then there they were in all their broken beardy boringness in DZ1
Haha, sorry Heff! Here I had to bring it up, all over again!