New Dwarves, pitch, dice and special play cards now on sale

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Re: New Dwarves, pitch, dice and special play cards now on s

Post by faust_33 »

I got a reply back from GW, which was helpful. They said the Dwarf dice, Skaven & Dwarf pitch, and Hall of Fame cards will be restocked and made available to order in the future. They didn't mention the Skaven dice, which are no longer listed on the US site. I sent a followup to ask specifically regarding that one.

The completist in me would love to have the dice for all teams, but if I have to live without some dice, the Skaven dice would probably be the ones. From the pictures, the Dwarf dice look really nice though, and even if it wasn't Blood Bowl I would probably like to have them. The different colored BB block dice have been one of the cool things to collect in this game though. I'm still really fond of the light green set that I got. The green makes me think of Frankenstein's monster and other halloween stuff.

Reason: ''
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

[EDIT2] Nevermind, was mistakenly set to ship to New Zealand when I wrote this!

Well, here's a serious ..... WHAT THE...?!?!

Dwarf Giants and Skavenblight Scramblers teams are now listed as $65 each on GW (US) site. Looks like the Dwarf dice also doubled in price. Hoping that is a huge mistake and they look into hiring a new person in the data entry dept. Ugh.

Edit: I also double checked to see if the contents changed, but it's the same box of Skaven I bought awhile ago (12 models, tokens, etc.).

Wifflebat
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Wifflebat »

They still come up as $35 for me. You sure you're not somehow looking at New Zealand?

I was Puzzlemonkey, but now I'm Wifflebat. Please forward my mail...
mikeyc222
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mikeyc222 »

yeah, still showing normal prices for me as well.

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Yep, you're right! Somehow my site switched from US to New Zealand. Wow, I feel for them. Crazy prices!

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

The Dwarf Collection (Dwarves + Dice) was temporarily available on the US site. Hopefully other people are able to get them and it's a sign that more dice will be available (for those who want them).

The only two things I'm still looking for are the Skaven dice and the Blood on the Snow pack. I've bought two sets of each of the teams so far, and I think I'm fine with duplicate models to fill out all the positionals. I have a feeling that the extra ones offered through Forge World will be just too expensive for me.

zer0aim
Rookie
Rookie

Post by zer0aim »

At least the dice are available again at the US store :D

JT-Y
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

Hmmm...
Showing the same on the UK webstore, but I think it's a bit of a glitch. When you click through to buy it comes up as out of stock. Probably something to do with the update from pre order to new release section, or a deliberate troll.

But, they are coming back in. If you could log in and hit "email me" on items you want, you get an email when they become available again and it helps better estimate interest for re ordering.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

I was able to order 1 set of the Dwarves + dice before it went back to "email me" status. Got all the way through the cart and received an email with the order ID.

It sounds like what was happening with the Skaven dice, when they were listed again, and immediately sold out. I'm not sure if it was the same case with the Blood on the Snow pack. Either way, I missed out on both of those. I'll just hope the Skaven dice show up on forgeworld at some point for a not so ridiculous sum.

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

The Dwarf dice, Special Play cards, and Blood Bowl Dwarf collection (minis + dice) are showing up as "add to cart" right now for the US site.

Snag em while you can!

Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

Got my dwarf team and dice as well as the special play cards through my local retailer. They said that the custom pitches and dugouts are on-line order only, so I guess we'll see if any get reprinted or not in the future.

GO STAMPEDERS!