All cost informations here

Reason: ''
Trying to play bloodbowl.
Candlejack
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Eurobowl 2017 - Porto - Portugal - Register

Post by Candlejack »

I assume the supplement costs for a single room mean, that the standard room is for two people?

Beware of the revenge of the Whipped Cream Brownie!! It will be... unsetteling!!
kithor2002
Legend
Legend

Post by kithor2002 »

haktar wrote:Register are open
Could not find costs if plans are with family and maybe kids. What will be the standard prices for 3 days if I plan to take family with me?

Thanks.

Member of Team Hellhound at WC II Amsterdam 2011 and WC III Lucca 2015
haktar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by haktar »

Candlejack wrote:I assume the supplement costs for a single room mean, that the standard room is for two people?
The standard is two, there is a few triple room. The first asking will have the the tripple room.

haktar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by haktar »

kithor2002 wrote:
haktar wrote:Register are open
Could not find costs if plans are with family and maybe kids. What will be the standard prices for 3 days if I plan to take family with me?

Thanks.
We will inform you later for the plans with familly. But there will be soon...

janninu
Experienced
Experienced

Post by janninu »

Unfortunately we will not be able to make it from Malta at those prices since Portugal is quite difficult to arrive to from Malta, and we thought we might recover some of those costs on the tournament cost but it seems to be at the same prices as Sweden.

Hopefully next time :(

Good luck for the tournament nonetheless!

Garrick
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Garrick »

janninu wrote:Unfortunately we will not be able to make it from Malta at those prices since Portugal is quite difficult to arrive to from Malta, and we thought we might recover some of those costs on the tournament cost but it seems to be at the same prices as Sweden.

I am sorry that the Maltese will not be joining us and can confirm that the Scots will be attending.

I would like to point out that if you booked Bed and Breakfast only in this hotel for the 3 nights in question it would be over €200 per head for a twin room so €63.50 extra for the tournament, tournament goodies, 5 extra meals and access to the gym is awesome ;)

janninu, have you considered the €87 "local option" (tournament, tournament goodies, 2 lunches) and book a cheaper local hotel?

The artist formerly known as Dipso Gnome.

janninu
Experienced
Experienced

Post by janninu »

Garrick wrote:
janninu wrote:Unfortunately we will not be able to make it from Malta at those prices since Portugal is quite difficult to arrive to from Malta, and we thought we might recover some of those costs on the tournament cost but it seems to be at the same prices as Sweden.

I am sorry that the Maltese will not be joining us and can confirm that the Scots will be attending.

I would like to point out that if you booked Bed and Breakfast only in this hotel for the 3 nights in question it would be over €200 per head for a twin room so €63.50 extra for the tournament, tournament goodies, 5 extra meals and access to the gym is awesome ;)

janninu, have you considered the €87 "local option" (tournament, tournament goodies, 2 lunches) and book a cheaper local hotel?
With the cheapest flights costing €300 it is not very obtainable. Hoping we will be able to do it next one around!

haktar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by haktar »

janninu wrote:
Garrick wrote:

With the cheapest flights costing €300 it is not very obtainable. Hoping we will be able to do it next one around!
Sorry to see that.
I hope you can be in the next.

haktar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by haktar »

Informations concerning extra nights are here

Garrick
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Garrick »

As there is a statement made earlier this month on another forum saying "Please note, until the EB committee agrees it, dates are subject to change. Just sayin."

Please can I request that once the dates are set in stone that information is confirmed here. Many thanks

zulu
Experienced
Experienced

Post by zulu »

Garrick wrote:As there is a statement made earlier this month on another forum saying "Please note, until the EB committee agrees it, dates are subject to change. Just sayin."

Please can I request that once the dates are set in stone that information is confirmed here. Many thanks
Not sure what forum you are referring to. But the dates are now set and registration is open as per the Eurobowl page.

haktar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by haktar »

Informations concerning family are here

Garrick
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Garrick »

zulu wrote:
Garrick wrote:As there is a statement made earlier this month on another forum saying "Please note, until the EB committee agrees it, dates are subject to change. Just sayin."

Not sure what forum you are referring to. But the dates are now set and registration is open as per the Eurobowl page.
Forum was Team England and author was Lycos, hence why I am looking for confirmation.

Zulu, are you a member of the EB committee and has the committee agreed these dates?

zulu
Experienced
Experienced

Post by zulu »

Garrick wrote:
zulu wrote:

Forum was Team England and author was Lycos, hence why I am looking for confirmation.

Zulu, are you a member of the EB committee and has the committee agreed these dates?
I am on the Committee. I'm not sure where it has come from that we agree the dates. The date has always been that week end in October, but the Portuguese needed to put all the arrangements in place which they have done.