Duke Luthor Von Hawkfire & Juergon Demonfeeder

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

OldScribe8219
Rookie
Rookie

Duke Luthor Von Hawkfire & Juergon Demonfeeder

Post by OldScribe8219 »

Do any of the players from the old school have the stats for the Chaos players, Duke Luthor Von Hawkfire and/or Juergen Demonfeeder? I have these two players primed and ready to paint, but they're like Second Edition. I don't know where to find their base statistics. Thank you!

Reason: ''
Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Duke Luthor Von Hawkfire & Juergon Demonfeeder

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Did they ever have specific statistics?

I think they're Marauders for a Chaos Pact Team (which is what the 'Chaos All Stars' team is in LRB terms), so 6, 3, 3, 8, GPSM/A, same as all those other 2nd edition Chaos players (Galmen Goreblade, Dieter Hammerslash etc.)

BillyDee
Star Player
Star Player
Location: Sitting in front of a mountain of lead, that ain't gonna paint itself...

Post by BillyDee »

They had specific stats in 2ed (am out atm, so don't have them to hand). It would take a little bit of work to convert them to current rules (whatever they are to you).

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, and everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?"
BillyDee
Star Player
Star Player
Location: Sitting in front of a mountain of lead, that ain't gonna paint itself...

Post by BillyDee »

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, and everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?"
nivlaps
Rookie
Rookie

Post by nivlaps »

OldScribe8219
Rookie
Rookie

Post by OldScribe8219 »

Thanks for the help. I found Duke Luthor Von Hawkfire's stats. They were actually on more than one of the pages you guys posted. They matched, which is good.

The bad part is I'm drawing blank on Juergon Demonfeeder. When I bought him years ago, he was sold under that name. I've found the painted model online (i.e. images), but I can't find his base statistics. He's an old model. Apparently, this old Chaos Crew was from Second Edition, I think. Games Workshop published a Blood Bowl Compendium that compiled all the updated stats for players and Star players many years ago. But everyone says Juergon was left out.

I might just have to treat him as a Chaos Warrior Star Player and use the base Chaos Warrior's statistics + some appropriate Skills. For a Chaos player, Juergon Demonfeeder is illusive!
BBJurgenDemonfeeder.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Here is the collected source material on the Chaos All-Stars

http://www.midgardbb.com/ChaosAllStars/ ... Stars.html

Jurgen was a Chaos Blitzer. You can see the stats for a Chaos Blitzer at the top of the linked page which was the same back then as a Human Blitzer. So for Jurgen you'd be looking at 7/3/3/8 Block as a baseline. Then he was a Veteran which means he had two advances (as it went Rookie, Experienced, Veteran). However in 2nd edition two advances to Veteran did not give the player two skills. Veterans received a player re-roll that could be used to re-roll anything once a game. Since there is no really great translation of this this (including Pro) ... your best bet would be to take it figuratively instead of literally. So say he has 2 skill ups. Pick two good Blitzer skills (make one a double if you'd like) and that should work.

So yeah ... in summary I'd say base him on a Chaos Alliance (Chaos Pact) Marauder stat line but with Human Blitzer skill up so 4 skill ups total:
+1 MA, Block, [Skill], [Doubles Skill]

So I'd say the stat line was Jurgen Demonfeeder 7/3/3/8 Block, [Skill], [Doubles Skill]

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
nazgob
Legend
Legend

Post by nazgob »

I'd have to go thick skulls/foul appearance for one of those!

Trying to remember if the mini has a tail...

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

nazgob wrote:I'd have to go thick skulls/foul appearance for one of those!

Trying to remember if the mini has a tail...
No tail

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
OldScribe8219
Rookie
Rookie

Post by OldScribe8219 »

GalakStarscraper wrote:Here is the collected source material on the Chaos All-Stars

http://www.midgardbb.com/ChaosAllStars/ ... Stars.html

Jurgen was a Chaos Blitzer. You can see the stats for a Chaos Blitzer at the top of the linked page which was the same back then as a Human Blitzer. So for Jurgen you'd be looking at 7/3/3/8 Block as a baseline. Then he was a Veteran which means he had two advances (as it went Rookie, Experienced, Veteran). However in 2nd edition two advances to Veteran did not give the player two skills. Veterans received a player re-roll that could be used to re-roll anything once a game. Since there is no really great translation of this this (including Pro) ... your best bet would be to take it figuratively instead of literally. So say he has 2 skill ups. Pick two good Blitzer skills (make one a double if you'd like) and that should work.

So yeah ... in summary I'd say base him on a Chaos Alliance (Chaos Pact) Marauder stat line but with Human Blitzer skill up so 4 skill ups total:
+1 MA, Block, [Skill], [Doubles Skill]

So I'd say the stat line was Jurgen Demonfeeder 7/3/3/8 Block, [Skill], [Doubles Skill]
Yeah, this is the best way to go considering how old the model is and how obscure the rules are that govern him. I'm going to follow your suggestions.

Thank you!