Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Grandadflash
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post by Grandadflash »

frogboy wrote:
Grandadflash wrote:I'm looking to do this tournament, but have not played the new edition and have not played the old for years. Would you mind have a newbie coming along?
We would love to have you there buddy, as would any tournament. The new edition is almost identical to the CRP with a couple of tweaks so don't worry. Plenty of people to ask if you or your opponent are unsure of a rule, main thing is to have fun and hopefully there will be more locals signing up too who are new to the game so you won't be alone ;)
Great I will get a ticket this weekend.

As a side note to this if you want to play some games locally there are games every week at Firestorm currently - search Facebook for Blood Bowl at Firestorm for the group.[/quote]

What day do you normally play? I joined the Facebook group yesterday.

Reason: ''
20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Post by 20phoenix »

Grandadflash wrote:
frogboy wrote:
Grandadflash wrote:I'm looking to do this tournament, but have not played the new edition and have not played the old for years. Would you mind have a newbie coming along?
We would love to have you there buddy, as would any tournament. The new edition is almost identical to the CRP with a couple of tweaks so don't worry. Plenty of people to ask if you or your opponent are unsure of a rule, main thing is to have fun and hopefully there will be more locals signing up too who are new to the game so you won't be alone ;)
Great I will get a ticket this weekend.

As a side note to this if you want to play some games locally there are games every week at Firestorm currently - search Facebook for Blood Bowl at Firestorm for the group.
What day do you normally play? I joined the Facebook group yesterday.[/quote]

Thursday/Friday/Sunday are the most common - if there is a main one I'd say Thursday night is the one

Grandadflash
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Grandadflash »

If I come down tomorrow night do you think I will get a pick up game?

20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Post by 20phoenix »

Absolutely. I know at least three have confirmed on the page. Just post on there what time you're going down and people will let you know if they're going to be down.

Grandadflash
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Grandadflash »

I'm just waiting to be accepted onto the group.

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Grandadflash wrote:I'm just waiting to be accepted onto the group.
It's a Firestorm Group, just go down all the guys are friendly and I'm sure you'll get a game even if you've not been onto the Facebook group yet :orc:

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Two more payments yesterday for tickets, yes you will be entitled to the free swag as one of the first 20 to sign up :)
If your one of the two who sent payment (i have your real names) can you please PM me to discuss nicknames that i can use on the website, thanks.

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

More payments received, list updated, three more coaches claim their free swag, only 12 sets left...

Currently looking into Friday night activities for anyone travelling up or local who wants it. Firestorm Games is open late on Friday nights, with fully licenced bar, local food delivery's available and loads of room for board games or anything else you want to play.

Like the facebook page for more details https://www.facebook.com/FoulBowl/
Or follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/froggy_BB

dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dreamscreator »

Interested!

Play with goblins with Secret Weapons without the Secret Weapon skill? Oh, yeah!

Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
Stunty Cup: Exebowl '14; Bubba Bowl '17; OlletaBowl '20
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

120,000 gp? Can't even get a Minotaur for that!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

dreamscreator wrote:Interested!

Play with goblins with Secret Weapons without the Secret Weapon skill? Oh, yeah!
Very welcome to bring your Mini Me ;)
sann0638 wrote:120,000 gp? Can't even get a Minotaur for that!
Aww yes that reminds me there are some rules clarifications (and typos :oops: ) i need to update in the rules now we are using official 2016 rules and NAF FAQs etc. Thanks for the interest :D

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Payment Received from Silly Simon - Ye Olde BloodBowl League

MSJavaid
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by MSJavaid »

Payment sent.

Just confirmed time off from work for this.

NAF Name: Thatasianguy
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Sann Clan payment sent!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

MSJavaid wrote:Payment sent.

Just confirmed time off from work for this.
Happy days, thanks buddy payment recieved :orc:
sann0638 wrote:Sann Clan payment sent!
Huzzah! Payment received :orc:

Which takes us nicely up to 15 paid, and only 5 more FREE Swag Goodie Bags left. If we do manage to make it to 20 entrants and you miss out on the early Bird sign up promotion then don't worry, there will be plenty of prizes to play for with generous sponsorship from
Tritex Games and now also Firestorm Games.

So get your tickets now and join in the fun, Foul Bowl... Its in the Pain!