SAWBBowl 1 8th April 17 ++NOW VERY FULL++

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Glowworm

Re: SAWBBowl 1 8th April 17 ++NOW FULL++ (Food Pg 4)

Post by Glowworm »

Guys!!

pending 1 payment we are FULL, FULL, FULL

Nope, I cannot squeeze " just one more in" its full!! I know there are people (some very local) who will be missing out and I'm sorry, however ive posted, poked and prompted for payment and given everyone the opportunity to secure a place at a tournament that fills every year, so you had your chances guys, sorry if you missed out, but there will (probably) be another one next year :-?

Also, for those of you who do have a slot, please bring board pitches, "original" GW, or jigsaw, the newer ones and the vinyls will overhang the tables and youll have to double up so be warned.

(any old hands who have a couple of pitches, bring them please just in case)

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: SAWBBowl 1 8th April 17 ++NOW VERY FULL++

Post by Darkson »

Do Saurus-less Lizards and Skaven-less Underworld count for the Stunty Cup?
(Just trying to decide if i take a Stunty team for the SWTC or one of the teams i need to do the 48.)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Darkson wrote:Do Saurus-less Lizards and Skaven-less Underworld count for the Stunty Cup?
(Just trying to decide if i take a Stunty team for the SWTC or one of the teams i need to do the 48.)
nope, only the 3 "traditional" stunties. Also any stars have to have stunty or be "big guy" or the team is not stunty legal.
EG: Flings woth deeproot + Puggy OK. Flings with Zara + willow Not stunty legal.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Darkson wrote:Do Saurus-less Lizards and Skaven-less Underworld count for the Stunty Cup?
Though I do have to point out that they are stunty legal for the SWTC:
Qualifying Stunty teams are Goblins, Halflings, Ogres, Lizards with no Saurus and Underworld with no Skaven. Again, one day events will score in the same way as the main SWTC.

So while you wont be able to compete for Stunty Cup at this you will get Stunty points for SWTC (I am aware of the contradiction there).

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

The extra skill on player 4, does that mean you get 7 n total, logic and grammar say yes, but you may say no.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

lunchmoney wrote:
Though I do have to point out that they are stunty legal for the SWTC:
Qualifying Stunty teams are Goblins, Halflings, Ogres, Lizards with no Saurus and Underworld with no Skaven. Again, one day events will score in the same way as the main SWTC.

So while you wont be able to compete for Stunty Cup at this you will get Stunty points for SWTC (I am aware of the contradiction there).
Yeah, I knew that, but if I'm going to have to suffer with a Stunty team at an event I'd want to make sure I can compete for the Stunty Cup at said event.
Shame, as I was looking forward to a Two-head Claw Goblin. ;)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Heff wrote:The extra skill on player 4, does that mean you get 7 n total, logic and grammar say yes, but you may say no.
I do indeed say yes, if you trade your double skill you will get 7 skills in total, all singles.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Darkson wrote: Yeah, I knew that,...
I know you knew that, it was more a comment aimed to others in case they didnt know that.

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

I'm starting to populate the Score file in readiness for this. If anyone knows what race they are taking please let me know by PM or email. I may miss a post to this thread.
If you do give me a race you are not locked into that choice and can always change your mind, right up to when I hit the draw round 1 button.

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Skaven for me and Enderman, Goblins for Dementor. I know you said PM or email, but I'm going for the meta-gaming aspect :)

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Right, would anyone be able to lend Moodygit and myself Vampire teams?
Due to the Stunty restriction above we're going to take the same Vampire roster and see who does best with it.
Will double check later, but I think it was 3 Vamps and 12 Thralls.

Angry Hobbit
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Angry Hobbit »

Darkson wrote:Right, would anyone be able to lend Moodygit and myself Vampire teams?
Due to the Stunty restriction above we're going to take the same Vampire roster and see who does best with it.
Will double check later, but I think it was 3 Vamps and 12 Thralls.
I have a team you can use - just about get 12 thralls together.

Unsafely throwing team mates since 2011

lower mid table mediocrity achieved (2019)
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Cheers mate - one down, one to go.

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Yep, no problem.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

And two. Will double-check the roster and let you both know.

Thanks to you both.