Generic Greeting

Moderator: TFF Mods

wolle1301
Rookie
Rookie

Generic Greeting

Post by wolle1301 »

Hello everybody,

I found this Forum while searching for (surprise surprise) another source for Blood Bowl related content.

I am from Germany and played BB as tabletop, after we got the rules from one of my friends older brother. We then transformed some of our Warhammer Fantasy models and had a blast.
I lost contact with the game for a while and then, some years later played a little BB1 on PC. However I never really got into online games, so i stopped playing AI.

With the start of BB2 I got back into the hobby and started organizing leagues and tournaments. I started a YouTube channel to broadcast the Team lottery for one League and then somehow kept going with it. I don't really know why I started uploading games and making different videos, but it is a fun Hobby, so I kept doing it. And now I like it a lot :D

Anyway, I am very happy to have found this Forum and the great resources it provides for managing leaugues and informing myself on more BloodBowl/Fantasy Football Topics.

Reason: ''
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Re: Generic Greeting

Post by Heff »

Welcome aboard

Reason: ''
Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.