Deluxe Seating (Stadium) vs. Leader

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

CyberedElf
Veteran
Veteran

Deluxe Seating (Stadium) vs. Leader

Post by CyberedElf »

DZ2 p. 34 wrote:At the start of each drive after the first, each player rolls a D3 and adds their FAME. If the result is higher than the number of team re-rolls they currently have, they gain a bonus team re-roll.
Leader wrote:A team with one or more players with the Leader skill may take a single Leader Re-roll counter and add it to their team re-rolls at the start of the game and at half time after any Master Chef rolls. The Leader re-roll is used exactly the same in every way as a normal Team re-roll with all the same restrictions.
TEAM RE-ROLLS wrote:A coach may use a team re-roll to re-roll any dice roll . . .
Do you count the Leader re-roll when comparing the roll for Deluxe Seating?
Is Leader Re-roll "used" for the count or does "used" only mean an attempt to re-roll something?

Normally you always use the Leader Re-Roll first, but this could give reason to hold onto it.

Reason: ''
Loki
Legend
Legend

Re: Deluxe Seating (Stadium) vs. Leader

Post by Loki »

Do you count the Leader re-roll when comparing the roll for Deluxe Seating?
I would say no

Is Leader Re-roll "used" for the count or does "used" only mean an attempt to re-roll something?
I would read that as describing how a 'Leader Re-roll' works i.e. in the same way as a 'Team re-roll'

Reason: ''
Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.