The Living Rulebook VS House Rules

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

you're right again.
That's the problem (sort of) with ageing alltogether.
I still like the reduced AV only idea.
what if you apply that to the current ageing rolls ?? Fail one and get AV lowered

Reason: ''
Kruppe
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Kruppe »

Applying it to the current ageing roll is the obvious solution. But the -1 to armour isnt that bad, and considering the small risk for ageing during the early development of the player, the chances for hurting the player seemed too small, therefore the 4+ roll or an accelerated ageing table(+2 to the roll or something).

Under the current system you get a nigg. right away if you fail the roll. If we transfer the dice roll to these rules it would only mean that there was and increased chance for injury with the lowered AV (although deaths could happen).

If I could decide our house rules, lower armour would be the way to go. The looming threat that your best players are getting closer and closer to getting beat to a pulp seems more exciting than failed nigg. rolls.

Luger
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Luger »

Ageing is a silly thing.But on the other side aging is a good thing and it's related to the experience a player gets. So a 51 SPP with one niggling is allright. Because he made much touchdowns or passes. He is the first target to foul or to blitz. My Wardancer(51SPP) is in every game KO or stunned or sometimes badly hurt. He even was healed with a Apo from death.

Ageing rolls are not for aging in relation to the age of the player,they stand in relation to the time they spend on the pitch. Does everybody knows what i mean? :roll:

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH my english is so goblinish) :evil: :evil: :evil:

And: Ageing rolls are quite funny. Why are they funny you will ask? 8) :D

Answer: It is so exciting!! Your SP gets his fourth skill and till now he has no injuries at all. You roll a double. (Yeah great cool....and so on) the first exciting. :lol:

The secound exciting: The ageing roll ( sh..t , f..k and so on.)Fear in your eyes and then you roll the dices ...,

1. Pooh its a 10, quite happy all the day.

2. S..t double one , thats a bad day.

Thats the cause i think ageing is exciting. It makes BB more chaotic.

( Chaos is overall and in eternity)

Lernen durch Schmerzen!