Alternative Weather Table

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

MadLordAnarchy
Legend
Legend

Alternative Weather Table

Post by MadLordAnarchy »

With all the talk right now about the kick-off table, which happens to be the most well received and popular of my house rules aming my people, I thought I'd ask what people thought of weather.

I personally think the weather in BBowl is dull and unrealistic. American Footballers play in any weather except Hurricane or Electrical Storm. BBowlers should to, in fact I have different weather tables for the different home stadium locations.

Anyway, my weather table was completely ripped off of Benny Moller but and then clarified and anglicised. It can be found here:

http://bbowl.pendragonknights.co.uk/House%20Rules.html

Sorry about not being able to link directly only to the house rules page and not specifically to the weather/kick-off etc page but I can't remember the URL's exactly and I can't access my site at work.

Reason: ''
Furelli
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Furelli »

All the weather table really needs it two extra minor results.

For example, maybe

4-5 Hardened pitch: Players will be knocked out instead of stunned on an injury result of a 7.

9-10 Quagmire: All players may only go for it once (twice with sprint) and will suffer no injury on injury results of 2-3.

Furelli.

Additionally you then get Weather on the Kick off table doing more.

Am I living in a box? Am I living in a cardboard box?
MadLordAnarchy
Legend
Legend

Post by MadLordAnarchy »

I have Furelli's examples in my stadium rules. The interaction between weather and pitch surface is not explored at all in the official rules which as a lover of fluff annoys me.

Furelli
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Furelli »

MadLordAnarchy wrote:I have Furelli's examples in my stadium rules.
Cool 'cause I just made them up while I was doing nothing at work.

Furelli

Am I living in a box? Am I living in a cardboard box?
duff
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by duff »

Also strong wind, count passes from one square in the directio of the prevailing wind (rolled at when strong wind comes up. Change ends or wind direction at half time).

Gusting wind all passes suffer 1 extra scatter, even if accurate.

I don't have to be faster than the Ogre, just faster than you!