Illegal Drugs

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Radagast666
Rookie
Rookie

Illegal Drugs

Post by Radagast666 »

I'm just wondering if someone invented some rules for using drugs during match. I'm trying to come off with fun idea to add, and it seem drug would fit nicely in a game.

I thought these basic concept should be used:

A team can only use one drug dose during a match.
Drug can be bought between games, but can be used on a player anytime before the ball is kicked.
Big Guys should have to use three dose.
Every type of drug should have a negative effect.
The price should never exceed 30 000 GP
Some drugs could be detected by referee. (like illegal weapon)
Also, I would include some long term effect So if a player used drug too often he might get hooked on them or get strange habit permanently after at least 3 use.
The drug could have funny name, like Warpcola or Dwarven Power-Beer.

If anyone have ideas please post it here.

Reason: ''
The only true Bloodbowl player is the Dirty Player.
Dumbass the great troll
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Dumbass the great troll »

I think you ara a slannesh slut !

if you want to score , use the !censored! strategy !

violent !censored! the bull centaur
grimfang
Experienced
Experienced

Post by grimfang »

????? huh??? did i miss something here?
in response to the original question.... i believe that there is (or was) a special play card with a "drug player" title or effect. Forgive me, i do not have my stuff in front of me. I am sure someone else will give you a definate answer before i can find it.
Personally, i would avoid any really detailed rules for drugging players.. just not politically correct these days.

PAIN is simply WEAKNESS exiting the body.
los_locos
Veteran
Veteran

Post by los_locos »

I thought it was a handicap, called illegal drugs, one player got +1 St OR +1 Ag for the entire match. It's a nice idea but you have to make a limit a drug using player's otherwise it gets so confusing. Maybe 1 or 2 players per match. You could also make the rule, that somebody who use drugs can freak out on that drug, so every time you are setting up for a new drive roll 2 D6 and if the score is higher then 9 then the player freaks out (for every dosis taken you get a +1 on this roll). Roll another D6 and see the effect. On a....

1. illusion: the player is so far away he only sees illusions he attacks the nearest ally player getting a free blitz action to do so and make a block against him
2. The Shake: player is starts shaking all over his body player loses 1 mv and pick ups always fail.
3. Freak out: Player gains Frenzy and daunless for just one turn because he totaly freaks out on the drugs after his action and if he's still standing he falls down due to the amount of energy he used in one turn leave him prone on the field.
4. Very Sick: Player must be put in the reserve in the dugout because he got really ill
5. Mental collapse: player losses his action for this turn
6. Brain damage: player loses 1 Ag permanetley

after this side effect the drugs is worked out!!!!

Well I just thought this one up???? Maybe you like it or not, it seems funny. Now you only have to think of the sorts of drugs you can take.

Kamikaze Rudy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Kamikaze Rudy »

The only rule our league has for taking illegal drugs is that we encourage it always and often. Playing a game of Blood Bowl can become quite interesting when the miniatures appear to move by themselves. :smoking:

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

Perhaps you can upgrade your apothecary to give you a price break on the drugs?

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]