Auto stand-up at the end of the turn

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

BoB, a WA only has to block/blitz if it starts the turn standing. If it's prone you can stand t up and do what you like with it (dodge, pass, blitz) as long as you call the action first.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
BoB
Experienced
Experienced

Post by BoB »

Sorry, my mistake, we always played if it is standing next to a player at any time then it must block them.
Thanks for the correction :oops:

So long....and thanks for all the fish.

Treehead Woodf*ck
Wood elf Treeman
2, 6, 1, 10 Mighty blow, Stand Firm, Block, Dodge, Multiple Block, Big guy, Take Root, Throw teammate.
Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

Zombie: The important bit about the wild animal is you dont' get to destun your players if he turns you over at the start of your turn. Getting free un-stuns makes it less nasty.

Phil: Well said sir. I'd like to develop what you said by mentioning that realism should only be a benchmark for rule adjustments if the entire game itself is predicated on realism. If the game is not predicated on realism but instead on a set of abstract mechanics (players domove one at a time rather than all at once, for example), then introducing realism as a benchmark for rules is actually departing from the fundamental core of the game, not working towards it.

In brief: If all the core rules are based in realism, then you should aim to make the game as realistic as possible. If the core rules use realism as a reference but are, in fact, based in playablity and balance then realism is only a secondary goal.

Marcus - [url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=42448#42448]Hall of Famer[/url] - [url=http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl/index.php]Edinboro Castle Blood Bowl League[/url]
Zombie
Legend
Legend

Post by Zombie »

Marcus wrote:Zombie: The important bit about the wild animal is you dont' get to destun your players if he turns you over at the start of your turn. Getting free un-stuns makes it less nasty.
Ok, i get it now. Thanks.