Talent.

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Not sure if i like the negative reults or even the nothing happens result, it would mean people just wouldnt take it.

Reason: ''

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
ScottyBoneman
Super Star
Super Star

Post by ScottyBoneman »

Don't think I like this one at all.

My Undead team is already buying stuff I don't really need- 5th RR, Coaches and Cheers for fluff, etc. and they are only 9 games into existance.

If this rule was in place, I would probably have no coaches and still have 3 RR (often enough) and no coach or cash, but have spent 300K on getting block. This is an ugly rul ein the hands of strength teams, especially dwarves or undead

Joaquim

Post by Joaquim »

I think the «price» should be relative to player price.... isn't the same to buy a skill for a goblin or for a ogre...!!...

I would say about 10%....
And, perhaps, only to new teams.

So a Goblin with a skill would be 64k (40+6*4) and a Ogre 192k!!!!

Actually.... I said that somewhere... :D

armarilion
Rookie
Rookie

Hmm

Post by armarilion »

Since we use Big Guys as slow learners you have to get more spp to get a skill. And spp for a goblin is much easyer to get than for a black orc or somthing. So I would disagree with you.

Swift as the wind, my elves dance a magical dance.
duff
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by duff »

On the other hand, SPP on are as transient as skilled goblins... :evil:

I don't have to be faster than the Ogre, just faster than you!
Joaquim

Post by Joaquim »

armarilion wrote:
Since we use Big Guys as slow learners you have to get more spp to get a skill. And spp for a goblin is much easyer to get than for a black orc or somthing. So I would disagree with you.
I don't get it.... since it's much more easy to a goblin to develop a skill, and the skill is... well, less durable, than one on a Ogre it should be cheaper, shouldn't it?

And if Bigs are slow learners... perhaps these initial SPPs should be half the price to them - half the price in percentage.

Anyway you can have a look in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=2645&highlight=

armarilion
Rookie
Rookie

Big guys.

Post by armarilion »

We have removed the no re-rolls for Big guys, that's why they are slow learners.

Swift as the wind, my elves dance a magical dance.
Joaquim

Post by Joaquim »

We have removed the no re-rolls for Big guys, that's why they are slow learners.
Well... this looks like a fun house rule.... I'm becoming sick of seeing my ogre roll 3 block dice only to get 2 skull and one block... :lol: