After the last skill?

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

JaM
Legend
Legend

Re: After the last skill?

Post by JaM »

I dunno about you thads, but I have a chaos team with at least a few level 7 players. The rest is level 6 or 5.... :o
But I really ran out of skills for some. I mean, how much claw/mb/block/guard do you need, and how much ag4 with addition skills for the thrower/catcher dudes...?
It actually didnt take that long, but I should look up the team again to see how many games they played.

I think the "cap" is a good one. Certainly for normal leaugue play.
And there should be some kind of auto-reward for killing a player that good (i.e. 5 skills or more). Not sure about the height of it, but that's house rules for you.

Reason: ''
GreedySmurf
Experienced
Experienced

Re: After the last skill?

Post by GreedySmurf »

Have to agree with Galak that anything that forces you to lose a player off-pitch sucks donkey balls.

I've got a Norse team which has played 100 games over 6 seasons in the BABBL.http://www.brisbane.bloodbowlleague.com/

There are exactly two players still on the roster who were there at the start, an Ulfwerener and a Runner (of all things) The runner has 351 SPP's, and is regularly targeted by opponents, sometimes to the detriment of the outcome of the game for them, yet he has managed to survive. I have become quite attached to him somehow managing to survive, and would be pretty pissed if some arbitary rule forced his retirement. If he's going to go I want him to be carried off the pitch on a stretcher under a sheet. :orc:

Reason: ''