Bounty Rules

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GenoNBBL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Bounty Rules

Post by GenoNBBL »

Hi guys,

This is for Voyagers, but I'm interested in any bounty rules for knocking off players in leagues.

Anyone got any?

Reason: ''
Lucien Swift
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lucien Swift »

easy enough, if you really hate some player, you take money from your treasury, give it to "the commissioner's trust" where it is held until claimed, the commish maintains a list of bounties and if one of your players kills a bountied player, you get half the money (the rest goes to league charities)...

pretty pointless, really, but fun... we once had a list of non-gold bounties available.. things like "if you kill dave's dauntless-boy blitzer, i'll paint your next team" and "i'll buy a pizza for the guy who offs any elf thrower"... in the end, it is that sort of bounty that's a whole lot more fun...

Babs
Super Star
Super Star

Take 'em down!

Post by Babs »

Bounties are really a way to keep nasty players in check. The 'offiical' rules for bounties don't really exist as far as I'm aware. We play them that you pledge to give the killer of Coach X's player Blah a set amount of money. The commish keeps a record. If Coach Y kills Coach X's player - then the transaction takes place. Until then, The coach who 'placed' the bounty can continue to use the money - and it counts for TR purposes.

=-) Babs - clear as mud?

BBRC member,
NAF council Chairman
TBB Rookie - go figure :?:

neverdodge
Super Star
Super Star

Post by neverdodge »

and what happen if the coach doesn t got the money at the time the player is killed ?

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

We use a 25k per top scorer per chart bounty which is updated at regular points in the season. The effects can be cumulative and teams can issue personal bounties if they can prove a vendetta and have the cash to burn. We tend to think of the main bounties as having been offered by the supporters groups in a bid to gee up their teams best players. :evil:

it is really fluff based as no-one in our league has as yet bothered to try and collect as a strategy. it looks good in a newsletter and can be a way to bring a little extra cash in for those teams who are struggling at the bottom of the table. :?: