Frenzy

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

fe2mike
Experienced
Experienced

Frenzy

Post by fe2mike »

Has it ever been legal to block a second opponent after knocking the 1st one down with Frenzy? I could really imagine a psycho Minotaur or even a crazed Norse blitzer easily nailing one guy into the ground following up and hitting another right away. I think that this might be a great addition to the current rule. What does everybody else think?

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

No I think it will make them too powerful, frenzy was toned done a lot from its 3rd edition form, I think its about right now.

wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

we never had any complaints with the old way...but then lrb has toned down MANY skills so I suppose this helps maintain the new, wimpier balance. :)

Legend
Legend

Post by Zombie »

There were 4 skills that were really too strong in 3rd ed: diving tackle, frenzy, stand firm and dirty player. All have been dealt with. Well, i'd add block to the list and i think it needs to be brought down as well, but that's just me!

Frenzy is fine as it is now, and would be so incredibly huge with your proposal that the whole game would be broken.