Blood Bowl World Cup II

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

including those who have already confirmed I hope! switching is fun :P

Reason: ''
Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

No just the guys who are not in a confirmed team

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Valen

Post by Valen »

Sorry for the hold up guys.

I am very busy at work just of late so i wont have time to run this now, if anyone else wants to take over then thats cool, but at the moment I cant commit any time to this.

Sorry guys :oops: :oops:

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Ziggi Abschuss
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Ziggi Abschuss »

What's the situation with the "world cup". Should we just postpone it until September so that everyone is settled back to normal routines. Summer might not be the best time for the tourney.

Ziggi

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Nuffle-spc-Sucks,white,black.png[/img][/url]
Valen

Post by Valen »

Well by September I would have calmed down at work so I may try to run again then

Joemanji
Power Gamer

Post by Joemanji »

Cool. If we are waiting until September then I might see about running a smaller Gore Grail to keep us going.

Joe

*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.