TBB only league on FUMBBL anyone?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Screw you Rob, FUMBBL sucks :wink: :lol: :lol:

Reason: ''

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Tritex
Legend
Legend

Post by Tritex »

Valen - up for a game - my woodies are getting a kicking as it is!
:lol:

Blood Bowl .. Live to play and play to live! Check out now:

www.tritex-games.co.uk
www.tritex-games.co.uk
Valen

Post by Valen »

1) No as FUMBBL sucks

2) I am banned anyway :lol: :lol:

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Tritex
Legend
Legend

Post by Tritex »

Thought you were coming back around to it?

Why are you banned??

www.tritex-games.co.uk
www.tritex-games.co.uk
Mordredd
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Mordredd »

He fought the FUMBBL law and the FUMBBL law won. :P

Mordredd's Apocalypse: the Old World's premier Dwarf Magnet. :-?
Tritex
Legend
Legend

Post by Tritex »

Go on theres a bigger story I missed here??

Tell me more!!

www.tritex-games.co.uk
www.tritex-games.co.uk
Mordredd
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Mordredd »

There's a big (now locked) thread on it in the general forum.

Basically he played the same guy twice in a row in ranked with different teams (for both of them).

The other guy was new and forfeited both games.

He got summoned to admin channel to explain the "suspicious behaviour" after someone complained anonymously.

There was a big fight and he got banned.

Mordredd's Apocalypse: the Old World's premier Dwarf Magnet. :-?
Tritex
Legend
Legend

Post by Tritex »

OOPS!! GO Valen!!! Thats the spirit!!

www.tritex-games.co.uk
www.tritex-games.co.uk
Valen

Post by Valen »

FUMBBL SUCKS :lol:

Odium Khan
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Odium Khan »

That ranking hauss on fumbbl is just ridiculous. Why not scrap ranking altogether? Or more realistically, why not move to the top in the "create a team" menu and add the sentence "unranked is the division you should use for practice games", since it seems so important to follow this rule?

It might not seem so big a change, but you'd be surprised how much a bit of human-computer interaction optimisation can do =) (one famous example was reconstructing the interface of ATM machines so they returned the card before spitting out the money, drastically cutting the number of cards left in the machines)...

I'm absolutely not patronising you Valen, I just think a lot of newbies on fumbbl create their first teams in [r] and go on to play games that end up in this way, leading to unneccessary investigations by the admins.

DOUBT - Formerly Europe's northernmost Blood Bowl tournament.
BUBBLE - Umeå's premiere Blood Bowl league.
browwnrob
Legend
Legend

Post by browwnrob »

Odium Khan wrote:That ranking hauss on fumbbl is just ridiculous. Why not scrap ranking altogether? Or more realistically, why not move to the top in the "create a team" menu and add the sentence "unranked is the division you should use for practice games", since it seems so important to follow this rule?

It might not seem so big a change, but you'd be surprised how much a bit of human-computer interaction optimisation can do =) (one famous example was reconstructing the interface of ATM machines so they returned the card before spitting out the money, drastically cutting the number of cards left in the machines)...

I'm absolutely not patronising you Valen, I just think a lot of newbies on fumbbl create their first teams in [r] and go on to play games that end up in this way, leading to unneccessary investigations by the admins.

Id love to see that too, I moved all my nice teams from ranked to unranked, you can tell i dont mind losing hehe

http://www.bbminis.blogspot.com
My Fantasy Football blog with painted minis!

I am selling off full teams that are unpainted as yet but would prefer to sell them painted, I have lots of teams, PM me if you are interested
Cloggy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Cloggy »

Valen wrote:FUMBBL SUCKS :lol:
Give it a rest already..........

The whole thing reads like little more than a stupid D*** measuring contest to me, and I find this whole whipped up controversy thing gets boring.

My Bulls have the "Thin Skull" trait. After every block they make, roll a D6. On a 1+ they get ko-ed and stay in the ko-box for the rest of the game.
Valen

Post by Valen »

browwnrob wrote:
Odium Khan wrote:That ranking hauss on fumbbl is just ridiculous. Why not scrap ranking altogether? Or more realistically, why not move to the top in the "create a team" menu and add the sentence "unranked is the division you should use for practice games", since it seems so important to follow this rule?

Id love to see that too, I moved all my nice teams from ranked to unranked, you can tell i dont mind losing hehe

I completley agree Odium, alot of newbies probably do just start with a ranked team as it is the first list on there.

@Cloggy - The fact I posted that almost two weeks ago seems to mean I have give it a rest :wink: . And the fact you feel the need to comment on something that old points that you are indeed getting boring :lol: :lol:

Cloggy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Cloggy »

:oops:

I missed that :D

By the way, I told the guys over on Fumbbl who still wanted to discuss this the same, so this was no one-sided thing.

My Bulls have the "Thin Skull" trait. After every block they make, roll a D6. On a 1+ they get ko-ed and stay in the ko-box for the rest of the game.
Valen

Post by Valen »

Its not a problem Cloggy, i just like to have a laugh here every now and then with the people I know on here.