question about Pbem games

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Maverick
Legend
Legend

question about Pbem games

Post by Maverick »

hi just a quick question

I have played fumbbl for about a year but just recently changed comps due to harddisk failure and a few other problems this new comp runs xp but i now suffer from the TD bug and have not been able to fix it.

i am now looking at playing via email but was wondering if the software suffers from the same bug as i dont want to enter a league / game and not be able to play therefore disrupting everyones enjoyment

any help much appreciated

also any good PbeM leagues who wouldnt mind a rookie (in the PbeM sense) entering and possibly giving him a hand to make sure he has all the correct software etc please post below

Many thanks

Maverick

Reason: ''
"Even if you win the Rat Race you're still a RAT"

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

"TD bug"?

I've not heard of a Windows system that can't run the PBeM tool, but I might be wrong.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Brokje
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Brokje »

I think he refers to a bug in Fumbl.

Cheers!
M

'Millions of pieces, pieces for free.
Millions of pieces, pieces for me!'
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Brokje wrote:I think he refers to a bug in Fumbl.
I realised that, especially seeing as he mentioned it in the same paragraph as him playing on FUMBBL, but Maverick goes on to ask if the same bugeffects PBeM, which is a bit difficult to answer if you don't know what he means. :roll:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Warpstone
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Warpstone »

The only TD bug I've encountered in PBeM is my inability to score them.

Otherwise, you can find most bugs for PBeM reported at Galak's MBBL PBeM Forum