How easy is it to sign up on FUMBBL?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

How easy is it to sign up on FUMBBL?

Post by voyagers_uk »

I have never got past the main screen before getting pulled off to some chore or other.....

My league tends to drag along and I could do with a game slightly more often, even if it isn't LRB 5.0........

any advice? (obviously only related to FUMBBL - thankyou)

Reason: ''
Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Very easy.
Tbh, if it wasn't for the fact that my system doesn't like the client for some reason, I'd probably play there, as the last main LRB4 arena.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
IronAge_Man
Veteran
Veteran

Post by IronAge_Man »

Darkson wrote:Very easy.
Tbh, if it wasn't for the fact that my system doesn't like the client for some reason, I'd probably play there, as the last main LRB4 arena.
Christer is onto the LRB 5 client issue :)

Fear not, as you will see in this thread, Christer fully intends to retain LRB 4 compliance in any new client.

Most issues of hardware compatibility problems with the client have been traced to network cards. Have a rummage through the Bugs and Problems forum for more info.

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

So will FUMBBL become LRB5 then??

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
IronAge_Man
Veteran
Veteran

Post by IronAge_Man »

Valen wrote:So will FUMBBL become LRB5 then??
If we ever get the existing client upgraded, or a new one replaces it, yes. FUMBBL's policy has always been to follow the newest official rules as closely as possible, though I'm sure Christer has reasons for wanting LRB 4 backwards compatibility.