Which of the legues are still active?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

zephard
Veteran
Veteran

Which of the legues are still active?

Post by zephard »

Thinking of trying to join one, or should I say in the the processes of trying, but wondering which all were really still active on the PBeM.

Reason: ''
If at first one doesn't succeed, and doesn't try again, then he will never succeed.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: Which of the legues are still active?

Post by GalakStarscraper »

zephard wrote:Thinking of trying to join one, or should I say in the the processes of trying, but wondering which all were really still active on the PBeM.
For PBeM:

MBBL and MBBL2 are still active

PBeMBBL is on life support but still active.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
zephard
Veteran
Veteran

Post by zephard »

Thanks Galak.

I applied to the MBBL.
Says I am waiting them admin to do something, after I have emailed you. :)

Question about the teams and LRB rules, do I change the .ini file to fit the LRB 5 team listings on skills and values?

If at first one doesn't succeed, and doesn't try again, then he will never succeed.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

No, there's a seperate download (tool, ini file) to run LRB5 under PBeM, which needs to be in a seperate folder.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
zephard
Veteran
Veteran

Post by zephard »

I've been playing around with the MBBL PBeM Tool, how much different is it to the orginal PBEM?

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Not a lot, it's just the 2 versions are not currently compatible, and trying to play a file for one on the other normally ends up in a corrupt file.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
zephard
Veteran
Veteran

Post by zephard »

Thanks for the answers.

I am trying MBBL, think I can only handle one league at a time. Let me get better at time management.