Which Pbem leagues are......

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Which Pbem leagues are......

Post by Rustycan »

Hey all, I used to play email bb when REBBL was aroound (about 2-3 years ago) and now I am wondering which leagues are accepting new email players. If you have a league, or know of one please shoot it my way. Thanks a bunch

Reason: ''
When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Only open leagues I know of:

MBBL - almost LRB5 - a few things are changed, and some of the post-game has to be done by hand.
MBBL2 - heavily house-ruled LRB4 league, with 88 available rosters.
PBeMBBL - I believe they're still accepting new players/teams, but I haven't played there for ages, as a database problem stopped me from uploading any results. LRB4, and (at least last time I was there) just playing games (no league or cups).

Unfortunaltely I think that's it. REBBL and TRUBBL are both gone, as are most of the other league I played in. :(

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
dendron
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by dendron »

For PBEMBBL the database problems are fixed but it is difficult to find the new players in the long post of spammers.

If there is any body wanting to join the PBEMBBL just write me an PM and all you have to tell me is your nick name of the side and I can add you to the league. But I'm in vacation for three weeks from now so my time is limited so be patient if takes a few days to put you in the list for the coaches.

Cheers Dendron

Secound place in TBB world cup with the humans

Winner GoreGrail V with Skaven
Winner GoreGrail VI with Necros
Panda_
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Panda_ »

There is also fumbbl.
Their ranked division follow the LRB4 strickly. They are working on moving the application to LRB5 (it's almost complete).

But they are introducing few differences, some 8KO tourneys which alter the rulebook a bit. So, i'm asking to the others. Is there a league following strickly a LRB 4 or 5, with a lot of players, without ANY houserules ?

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

FUMBBL isn't PBeM though, which is what the orginator asked for.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.