SAWBBowl II 14/04/18 NAF MEMBERS ONLY

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Boneless
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: SAWBBowl II 14/04/18 NAF MEMBERS ONLY

Post by Boneless »

really enjoyed it today thanks all. 3-0-0 with Orcs and im pleased, 3 realy solid games

Reason: ''
UK National Co-ordinator for the NAF
Organiser for the Welsh Open

Follow me on http://www.twtich.tv/Hawca_
cornish
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by cornish »

Thanks Glow and Mrs Glow - great fun.

Apologies to Raging82 (Dan) for not having a higher MOV - it wasn’t my best performance. Thanks to DDark for giving me a small anxiety attack after his T16 “6” successful cage break effort to equalise. “You’re welcome” Alex (Twelfman) for the win after ‘owning him from turns 1-7. Shame it’s a 16 turn game.

But mostly thanks to Wobert for taking me there and the wonderful Thor for driving me to my wife at the end of the day.

NAF Name: Cornish
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

I shall have a total for the charity money soon, got stuff to sort out.... However let's not forget that we already have £500 raised by Thor87 from his excellent 2 Day tournament earlier this year, also let's mention that Giraffe won the (absolutely fantasticly painted by Nazgob) Necro/ Undead squad complete with display base and immediately donated it to Thrud 2018 for thier charity auction!! this is why I love this community so much, we often big ourselves up but as a group of people when we come together we can accomplish great things and really make a difference ( and fail GFis to score and roll 6s occasionally) so once again I'd like to say thank you to everyone who put thier hands in thier pockets and bought tickets for the raffle, to the guys that bought drinks and didn't take thier change, you guys made the difference! Thank you.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

4 on the magic 3 wins and two on the same strength of schedule. The next tie break was net TD and CAS and I think we can all agree that young Enderman did very well.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

NAF upload done, and a smart pdf showing Schwing too! http://www.sann0638.co.uk/wp-content/up ... esults.pdf

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Jip
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Jip »

lunchmoney wrote:Thanks for a great day out. And thanks my three opponents for having weak armour and letting my flings kick the crap out of them :lol:
#FlingNation
Just clocked that I was only one off you with casualties... I’ll get you next time, Gadget!

Aspiring to improve on mid-table mediocrity, over in the SAWBBL.

Fancy an actual one-dayer? Check out The Coffee Cup.

Looking at attending your first tournament? Have a read of this.
Wobert
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Wobert »

My Schwing results weren't recorded for game 3 . . . .it would have put me on 8 however so still not as high as the eventual winner!

I would like to sit back and think I am clearly awesome for finishing to high with Goblins. However, the mirror reminds me I am not Itchen and my memory cannot escape the fact my first 2 opponents had some woeful, woeful dice. It's been a decent run with Goblins for the last few tournaments though, time to switch to Ogres I think.

Overall another fab day Glow, keep up the good work!

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Cheers to Glow, and his able assistants, Lunch, Naz and Mrs Glow.

And thanks to my opponents - 2-1-0 with Chaos and 5th, and probably the weirdest 3 games of BB I've played.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

I finally did it! I finished 12th! I need to commemorate this in some way. Or not.

Thanks for the games guys, happy to finally play the guy that's been leaving abusive messages on the podcast FB page (Pug!), and getting smooshed by Hugo is always fun. Is it too late to vote for Brexit? Also was able to swing the balance of the Cornish-Twelf rivalry back to centred* once more. Until next time!

Awesome to see Enderman taking the gold, what a smashing result. Fair play!!

*corrected

cornish
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by cornish »

Twelfman wrote:Also was able to swing the balance of the Cornish-Twelf rivalry my way once more. Until next time!
Back to level...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NAF Name: Cornish
Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

cornish wrote:
Twelfman wrote:Also was able to swing the balance of the Cornish-Twelf rivalry my way once more. Until next time!
Back to level...
Shows what I know! :zzz:

Jip
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Jip »

Who won the bear spot prize? If they're not likely to need it, I'd be interested in buying it.

Failing that, anyone know where it was from?

Aspiring to improve on mid-table mediocrity, over in the SAWBBL.

Fancy an actual one-dayer? Check out The Coffee Cup.

Looking at attending your first tournament? Have a read of this.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Jip wrote:Who won the bear spot prize? If they're not likely to need it, I'd be interested in buying it.

Failing that, anyone know where it was from?
It's from Impact! Giraffe won it and donated it to Thor to paint for the Thrud raffle.... So you can buy it there ready painted buddy!!